‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Jamie Dornan hospitalised with heart attack symptoms after brush with toxic caterpillars

In a shocking revelation, Hollywood actor Jamie Dornan was hospitalised after suffering from heart attack-like symptoms caused by toxic caterpillars during his recent trip to Portugal. Gordon Smart, a friend of the ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ actor, confirmed the same, adding that he was also rushed to the hospital after experiencing similar symptoms at a golf resort last year. Notably, the 43-year-old Gordon, the presenter of Good Morning Britain, accompanied the Heart of Stone star last year.

Revealing the same during a BBC podcast, “The Good, the Bad, and the Unexpected,” Gordon claimed that they initially felt unwell, thinking that they had too many drinks the night before, but later learned that their health woes were caused by processionary caterpillars known to be toxic.

Jamie Dornan was hospitalised after heart attack-like symptoms

Related Articles

Natalie Portman is not a fan of method acting, says ‘It’s a luxury women can’t afford’


Akshay Kumar takes metro to avoid Mumbai traffic, hides his face with mask and cap

Recalling the day when it happened, Smart said he felt a tingling in his left hand and a tickling in his left arm, which made him think it was a sign of the start of a heart attack.
“Now that I am a fairly healthy guy, but once you start thinking you are having a heart attack, you are pretty sure you are convincing yourself that you were having one,” he said, further recounting that he rushed to the hospital and was eventually discharged after proper treatment.

However, he returned back to the hotel only to find Dornan in a similar state.

“Dear me. Gordon, about 20 minutes after you left, my left arm went numb, my left leg went numb, and my right leg went numb, and I found myself in the back of an ambulance,” Smart recalled, as told by Dornan back then.

Smart further recalled being called by the doctor, who revealed that the caterpillars were the reason for their symptoms.
“And it turns out that there are caterpillars on golf courses in the south of Portugal that have been killing people’s dogs and giving men in their 40s heart attacks,” he shared, further concluding that it wasn’t a caffeine overdose or a hangover but a “poisonous, toxic caterpillar.”

While the revelations come several months after the incident took place, Dornan’s representatives are yet to comment on the same.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *